World of Martial Arts TV is about the celebration and promotion of martial arts to the world.
As martial artists ourselves we know and understand the value that the arts can bring to any life and as such we would love for you to become involved in our growing global community.
We all have a story to tell about the martial arts and we invite you to share yours on our platform.
Why Contribute To WOMA.TV?
With over 85,000 martial arts fans across all our platforms, reading our articles and watching our videos you have a chance to connect with other martial artists and also be exposed to a growing martial arts network.
- Include a quote at the top of your post, and keep your post between 800-1,500 words.
- Share a specific martial arts story from your life. The martial arts are all about personal stories, as these are sometimes more powerful than advice. It’s not just about the lessons and insights. Let us know how you learned what you know.
- Offer practical information that will help readers. It doesn’t have to be a list post but our readers want to be inspired and educated.
- Choose a topic on any martial art or aspect of the martial arts
- Provide original, personal, and honest work. Original means your post has never before been published anywhere, including your own blog, and does not include any sections taken from a previously published post.
- Keep paragraphs to three sentences or fewer. Include a bio, sixty words or fewer, at the bottom of the post.
Before You Submit Your Post
Please submit a brief pitch to the email below, prior to post submission.
Just include a title, your details and tell us what the post is about.
Please be aware we may change the title of the post prior to publication and edit where appropriate
Get in touch via email:support(at)woma.tv
Once your pitch is accepted we will be in touch with details of how to submit the article